Dear TVD fandom
I luv TVD so much but I come to this realization that TVD fans should Please watch Drop Dead Diva why here are the following reasons
1. Okay show the is about vampires or werewolves but it is about reincarnation and second chances on love I mean read show summary
- The series revolves around a vapid blonde aspiring model, Deborah “Deb” Dobkins who is killed in a car crash on the way to an audition for The Price Is Right. As her soul enters the gates of Heaven, she finds herself being judged by a gatekeeper named Fred . He is uncertain what to do with her soul in the afterlife. He declared her a “zero-zero”, as she had performed zero good deeds and zero bad acts during her time on earth due to her shallowness.
Deb argues this and sees a note on Fred’s computer warning angels from pressing the “return” key. Deb presses the return key on Fred’s keyboard before he can stop her. Deb gets her wish, but is brought back to life in the body of a recently deceased lawyer named Jane Bingum who died protecting her boss, Jay Parker.
Jane is the complete opposite of Deb; she is brilliant, hard-working, charitable, and overweight. Deb finds that Jane also works in the same law firm, Harrison-Parker, as Deb’s boyfriend Grayson Kent. She immediately tells her best friend Stacy of her predicament, and prepares herself to tell Grayson, but Fred appears and stops her. He tells Deb that as punishment for allowing her to press the return button, he is forced to become her guardian angel on Earth and he cannot allow her to tell anybody else that she is Deb in Jane’s body.
The show is centered on the concept of Deb learning valuable lessons about personal acceptance and inner beauty as she finds out more about her inherited life. This includes now working around the former love of her life as he tries to grieve and move on from Deb’s passing, and contending with her professional rival at the firm, Kim Kaswell.
2. The show has a great love triangle Owen/Jane/Grayson they are the new Sefan/Elena/Damon
- Owen reminds me of Sefan because he is the sweetheart the good guy at times but turns evil when he gets hurt or betray by the woman he loves in so love with brother or Owen’s case fellow colleague’s woman
- Grayson is Damon has suffer alot in his life he doesn’t notice he loves jane/elena till he sees how this woman changed him made him love again and despite loving her he can’t profess his love he knows she is with someone else
But he takes the risk anyways tries his best to her heart but she pushes him away.
Elena reminds me of Jane so much not because of their looks Becuase of their personalities and love triangle parrells they both of love to men at once yes right now elena has figure she is in love with Damon good for her but make her and Jane so alike is feeling the guilt and struggling loving two men at once
Lastly I want to by saying if grayson and Jane are the new Damon and Elena as
“Holding on and letting go” by Ross copperman was playing on TVD 3x10 and now drop dead diva final scene of 5x04
This show drop dead diva is amazing and if you love triangle angst like sefan/Elena/Damon’s then watch drop dead diva Sundays at 9pm on lifetime